Terms & Conditions
The subscriber acknowledges that, having read and understood all the sections contained in this White Paper, of which he has received a written copy, he wishes to subscribe a certain number of tokens in accordance with the terms established therein.
The terms of this White Paper do not constitute and cannot be used for the purposes of an offer or invitation to subscribe, buy or otherwise acquire the Games For A Living token by any person in any jurisdiction:
- in which such offer or invitation is not authorized; or
- where the person making such offer is not qualified to make such offer or invitation; or
- to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or invitation.
Subscribers should not interpret the content of these terms as legal, business or tax advice. Each subscriber/buyer should consult their own attorney, business and tax advisor regarding legal, business, tax and related matters relating to this agreement. The content of the Games For A Living web pages or any web page linked, directly or indirectly, to the Games For A Living website are not part of these terms. Consequently, no purchaser should rely on the information or other data contained in such web pages as a basis for the decision to subscribe the tokens.
- To subscribe $GFAL tokens, the user must be verified by the Issuer or, failing that, any platform authorized by the same for the issuance of the tokens. To do this, they must go through the KYC and AML (Know Your Client / Prevention of Money Laundering) process.
- The subscriber has full legal capacity, power and authority to execute, deliver and fulfill their obligations under these terms.
- The subscriber of the token is obliged to pay the tokens in any of the forms of payment offered by the Issuer.
- All token subscribers are required to comply with the rules of conduct and browsing of the Issuer's website, as well as the terms and conditions of the platform.
- Every token subscriber is obliged to always act in good faith.
- The subscriber makes this subscription in a personal capacity on his own initiative and on his own account, and does not arise from any advisory activity of the Issuer or its staff, likewise does not act as a representative or agent, nor with a view to the distribution of the same or for resale.
- The subscriber declares that they have knowledge and experience in financial and business matters in such a way that they are capable of evaluating the risks and advantages of accepting these terms and assuming their rights and obligations under them. Likewise, they are capable of incurring a total loss of said investment without harming their financial situation and are capable of bearing the economic risk of said investment for an indefinite period of time.
- Although the subscriber subscribes to everything indicated in this document with the expectation that it may benefit from its functionalities on the Issuer's platform, derived from the efforts of the Issuer and its employees for the development of the Issuer's platform, the subscriber acknowledges and accepts that the development of the Issuer's platform may or may not occur, be subject to uncertainties and certain risks, which may or may not have been set forth in this document, and which may or may not be under the control of the Issuer.
Games For A Living (hereinafter referred to as the "Issuer") accepts responsibility for the contents of this document and declares that, to the best of its knowledge and understanding, the information contained in this Document is accurate and true.
The Issuer declares that, in preparing this document, it has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that, to the best of its knowledge, the information contained in the document is correct and does not omit any facts that may affect the statements made in the document.
Taking into account that the European Commission has issued a Proposal for a REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on Markets in Crypto-assets, and amending Directive (EU) 2019/1937 intended to regulate, among other issues, the emission of tokens, including the token object of this issuance, the Issuer has chosen, in the absence of any other regulation in this regard and despite the fact that the regulation is not in force as of the last date of update of this document, to follow the criteria and recommendations of said Draft Regulation of this document in the drafting of this White Paper.
The Issuer declares that it is a duly incorporated company, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of Spain, and has the power and authority to own, hold and operate its assets and rights under a valid legal title and carry out its business as now conducted.
The execution, delivery and fulfillment of this document by the Issuer is within the objectives and powers of the Issuer, and has been duly authorized by all the bodies, shareholders and other stakeholders necessary for it by the Issuer.
The White Paper and the present terms constitute a legal, valid and binding obligation of the Issuer, enforceable against it in accordance with its terms, except for the limitations imposed by bankruptcy, insolvency or other laws of general application that refer to or affect the enforcement of the rights of creditors in general and the general principles of equity.
The Issuer has obtained all necessary internal corporate approvals in connection with the execution of this document.
Each Party shall be responsible for all direct and indirect taxes levied by the authorities on such Party.
Each Party shall be liable for any breach of its obligations under the present terms.
If for any reason any clause or provision of these terms is held invalid, this shall not affect the remaining clauses or provisions, which shall remain in full force.
The issuance of virtual assets is subject to Law 10/2010 on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism, and operations or transactions with cryptocurrencies are included within the typology of obligated parties under Article 2, 1. z) of Law 10/2010 of PBC.
The Issuer informs the subscriber that said regulations require, among other obligations, to identify its users in documents, gather information on the nature of their professional or business activity and inform, either at the request of the Executive Service of the Commission for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Monetary Offences, either ex officio, of any fact or operation with respect to which there is evidence or certainty that it is related to money laundering.
The processing of personal data for the management of the present terms will be carried out in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the (GDPR), the Organic Law 3/2018, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) and other Data Protection regulations.
These terms shall be governed and interpreted by Spanish law. In all matters not expressly provided for, by commercial law and in a supplementary manner, by the provisions of the Civil Code.
Subscribers submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals that by the legal system correspond to them for any actions and claims that may arise from these terms, renouncing to this effect to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.